What Happens If I Don’t Pay My Store Card?
If you are finding it difficult to pay your catalogue bills then taking quick action can help you avoid some of the consequences that may be heading your way.
If you are struggling to pay even the minimum payment on your store card then that means you have over stretched your finances and you need to take action.
If you fail to pay your repayments then the folloowing consequences could occur:
- You could be charged ;ate fees
- You could incur increased interest rates
- Your credit score could be damaged
- Your store card account could be frozen
- Your debt could be sole to a collection agency.
There are a number of different steps you could take that will help you avoid all of this.